Product Management | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
As business moves to the cloud, hackers move there too. Enter Bitglass, the leader in cloud security. Bitglass secures organizations in healthcare, banking, manufacturing, and government, large or small. We’re a fast-growing company with plenty of room for career growth. Join us!
As Product Manager, your job is to define the strategy and direction of Bitglass’ cloud security solution. In this dynamic role, you’ll work closely with all functions in the company, being the critical glue that translates the needs of our customers and our market into new products. If you want a career in product management, we’ll get you there. Just bring your “A-game” and willingness and capability to learn new technologies. And YES, you can work remotely.
- Creative direction for innovative new features
- Competitive market analysis
- Feature requirements development
- Product positioning and messaging
- Customer engagement, demonstrations, and product evangelism
- Feature prioritization decisions
- Growth Mindset - Lifelong learner, passionate about solving complex problems that are new and challenging.
- Energetic and Competitive - We have a passionate desire to dominate our competition and a collaborative, transparent, and supportive environment that drives us to win together.
- Detail Oriented - You’re the first person amongst your friends to spot the design flaws in the latest and greatest products and don’t hesitate to point them out.
- Skilled Communicator - Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Education - You have or will soon have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.