Engineering | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server and client technologies.
This is an entry-level role - we are looking for someone, with a ferocious desire to build industry-leading, world-class products. We'll provide the support and the opportunity, you bring your "A-game."
- Primarily be responsible for building and maintaining Frontend experience.
- Able to code user-facing pages by hand from mock-ups that are well structured and adhere to responsive design principles.
- Believes testing code is a necessity rather than an afterthought.
- A passion for details, for solving complex problems that are new and challenging.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades. A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with senior engineers of the team on design and architecture.
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development and GitLab Flow.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
- Able to mentor - as our teams grow, you'll help nurture and guide incoming developers.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies.
- You must be passionate about building the user experience.
- You must have at least 1+ years of ReactJS experience.
- You must be knowledgeable about the latest frontend technologies.
- Experience with full web stack development and understanding of Isomorphic application.
- Have some experience with Python, Django and Django REST Framework (Bonus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience working with containers, e.g. Docker.
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL.
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.