Engineering | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
Bitglass is seeking an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience to join the DevOps team. You’ll be bringing your talent and expertise to continue building, scaling and deploy our high availability deployment in the cloud.
- Develop and support automated, scalable solutions to deploy and manage our global infrastructure.
- Implement effective CI/CD processes and pipelines.
- Build integrations between services to create fully automated processes.
- Maintaining and improving the functionality of automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment.
- Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform hands-on troubleshooting of problems related systems and performance in Prod/QA/Dev environments.
- Experience with SOX/SOC 2 controls.
- Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools.
- Proficiency working in Linux environments, particularly with customer-facing systems.
- AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure
- ElasticSearch, LogStash, RabbitMQ
- Nginx, Apache, HAproxy
- Ruby, Python, Bash
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gitlab, Jenkins
- 5+ years of experience in automating environment and application deployment.
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Scripting (BASH, Ruby, Python).
- Automation (Ansible/Chef/Puppet).
- CI/CD Tools, primarily Jenkins.
- Deployment and support of containers such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes.
- Strong knowledge of AWS.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.