Operations | Okmulgee, OK | Full Time
A Lead Manager has the privilege and responsibility of supervising Program Level Program Managers (House Supervisors) as they supervise programs that assist people with developmental disabilities in achieving full citizenship in their communities. Lead Program Managers will work directly under the supervision the Area Director.
- Actively promote the philosophy of Bios through all programming and ensure the promotion of that same philosophy in their work with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- All aspects of job duties shall be completed with strict adherence with Bios statement of principles.
- Serve as a positive ambassador of Bios Corporation and our ideals.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of each individual’s program including but not limited to: IP/ISP, PIP/BSP, ETL Plan, Health Care needs, money management, household and personal care maintenance, etc. All programs shall be monitored with the focus on our mission statement of “empowering people to reach their dreams”.
- Directly supervise Program Managers, maintaining quality assurance aspects of programming and monitoring fiscal aspects of programming to ensure we meet criteria laid out in our Wage Cost Analysis.
- Provide training, support and supervision to Program Managers while establishing themselves as the key contact for the Guardians and Case Managers for each program on their caseload.
- Review entire program for all persons served monthly and complete monthly documentation summarizing critical aspect of each program.
- Actively involved in the interdisciplinary team process. As such, they are required to attend support team meetings and maintain regular communication with person served, parent/guardian and team members.
- Responsible for notifying appropriate state department representatives, Bios administration and parent and/or legal guardian and following the individual’s protocol in the event of an emergency;
- Ensure Bios maintains supervision in each home which ensures we have qualified and well trained staff in each program.
- Provide program oversight via one visit per month in each home completing a QA audit on environment and home records.
- Oversee the employee retention, and evaluation according to Bios Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate management of all financial aspects of the programs supervised including authorizations, overtime, room and board, personal funds, Social Security information, etc.
- Charge with maintaining current training required by local, state and federal guidelines.
- Charged with performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the State Administrator, Area Director or any other executive officer
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the field.
- Must have experience working with individuals that have developmental disabilities.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer skills
- Clean Background
- Vehicle with Current Insurance in your name and Driver's License