Third Party Platform Engineer UK
Engineering | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the Role
At Billforward, our Third-party integrations have significant impact on our customers. We are looking for a talented Developer in order to lead on-going development, implementation and integration of our Force.com App and other third party integrations. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team building and running a high growth company. You will build Java features as well as services to improve the Billforward SalesForce Force.com app and other 3rd party platforms. You will nurture a passion for technology and wowing customers with our integrations.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements.
- Work closely with core development team and product to effectively prioritize projects to fit business needs.
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Adapt Salesforce platform to implement new Salesforce1 and Marketing Cloud technologies.
- Search and propose apps to enhance user interaction with platform.
- 2-4 years’ experience in software development, ideally working with Java or PHP
- Shipped a end-to-end Force.com App
Some tools that we use or evaluating
- Intellij IDEA
We offer competitive salaries, new laptop, and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. We have centrally located offices London & San Francisco. Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your CV.
Billforward is a billing and revenue company. All prospective employees will be subject to a background check.
Billforward is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.