Sales Development Representative
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
About the Role
As an SDR at Billforward, you will drive growth by identifying and engaging quality leads. You enjoy chatting with potential customers on the phone and over email. You can build the top of the pipeline, and spot and nurture ideal customers. You understand Billforward's value proposition, and can match it to a customer's technical and business needs. In this role you will be able to bring your own style to cutting-edge sales tools, and leverage them to find and develop a high quality pipeline across North America. Massive opportunity for growth - subscriptions are eating the world!
We are well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
- Find prospects that fit our ideal customer profile across North America
- Develop and lead outbound outreach campaigns, from campaign design all the way through to launch
- Build awareness and interest in Billforward through personal, consistent touchpoints with ideal clients - become the face of the company!
- Truly understand customer technical and business needs to highlight how Billforward can help their business grow
- Qualify leads to generate quality opportunities for Account Executives
- Work with the sales team to develop and scale new outbound & inbound lead generation channels
- Iterate on best practices to optimize Customer journey and personalize their experience
- Hit (or exceed!) a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Demonstrated success in career or personal achievements
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Strong motivation to grow and deliver in a sales role
- Love for technology
- 1+ Post college work experience in SDR/related role
We offer competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. We have centrally located offices London & San Francisco. Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your CV.
Billforward is a billing and revenue company. All prospective employees will be subject to a background check.
Billforward is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.