Vice President Marketing & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Executive | Gilbert, AZ | Full Time
A Bit About Us…
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. (BHN) is a fantastic mid-sized international growth company with one of the best company cultures you will find anywhere! BHN is a United States based mining, manufacturing, and novel technology leader that is driven to enhance the quality of life by empowering others with humic substances. It achieves this through its several brand lines in the agricultural, environmental, and emerging products and technologies all based on mined humic substances (ancient, oxidized carbon). Please visit our website to learn more (www.bhn.us ).
How the CMO Will Make an Impact?
· The CMO will be a valued corporate officer and integral part of the Executive Team to help guide and direct the overall direction and affairs of the company.
· The CMO will be a cross-organizational leader who can help the executives set worldwide tactics and strategies to make informed decisions from a marketing perspective.
· The CMO will oversee market development and strategy of the company to increase annual sales 15% over the next several years and improve brand imaging.
· The CMO will be accountable for increasing product demand and quality lead generation for each of the company brands and global business units and to pull sales through targeted marketing efforts.
· The CMO will effectively communicate, create, define, plan, and direct the worldwide marketing tactical and strategic initiatives as well as marketing campaigns and budgets for each brand to support the company’s overall goals, priorities, and objectives.
· The CMO will use intelligent analytical skills to define key global markets and product offerings and to find where the company can receive the best marketing ROI and gain the most sustained growth.
· The CMO will review the changing market dynamics, marketing principles, brand focus, product offerings, and third-party services to focus on and promote world class customer experience and advocacy.
· The CMO will be the liaison with other departments within the company to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, messaging, etc. that meets market demands and fills customer needs.
What the CMO Will Bring to the Organization?
· An international marketing and business intelligence expert with well-rounded experience.
· A background or experience in the chemical, agricultural, or environmental industries is extremely helpful.
· Ability to create, hire, develop, and inspire a high volume, high demand, and highly collaborative, supportive, high performance team that improves the company culture.
· A track record of leading a marketing team to increase product demand through lead generation for a growing and expanding global company with an approximately 35-country market presence.
· Proven success collaborating with peer executive leaders and subordinates to design, plan, and execute company-wide marketing tactics and strategies utilizing all marketing tools available (press, print, digital, web, social media, etc.).
· Emotional IQ to work well with and communicate effectively with all stakeholders at every level both inside and outside of the organization.
· Strong computer skills and experience utilizing Microsoft Office, NetSuite or similar ERP software system, and/or experience with well-known CRM software.
· A bachelor's degree required with an advanced degree in marketing or business strongly preferred.
· Foreign language experience with both speaking and writing skills a plus.
What We Bring to You…
· Highly Competitive Pay
· Great benefits package
· 401 (k) with company match
· 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off
· Positive environment with a caring family-friendly culture
The opportunity to enhance the quality of life