Senior Scientist - Soil or Organic Chemist
Research and Development | Gilbert, AZ | Full Time
Senior Scientist- Soil or Organic Chemist
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. (BHN) is a global leader in providing sustainable solutions to the world’s environmental challenges for agriculture, horticulture, turf & ornamentals, water & wastewater, and associated engineered technologies through its constantly improving Micro Carbon Technology®. BHN is seeking an experienced and specialized Senior Scientist - Soil Chemist to join our lab team. It is preferred that the candidate has experience in soil humus or soil carbon extraction and characterization.
- Able to extract humic and fulvic acids in addition to small carbon molecules from soil and liquid products.
- Able to characterize the carbon based products for fingerprinting.
- Perform bioassays to evaluate the efficacy of Huma Gro® carbon based liquid fertilizer and organic pesticide formulations.
- Use analytical techniques and instrumentations, such as FTIR, ESR etc.
- Assist to improve current product quality and assurance.
- Report scientific results.
- Be familiar with and adhere to environmental health and safety compliance and GMP (good manufacturing process).
- Ph.D. in Soil Chemistry or Organic Chemistry.
- Minimum five years of experience in laboratory research and development projects, especially in the field of humic and fulvic acids extraction and analysis.
- It is preferred that the candidate has experience in soil humus or soil carbon extraction and characterization.
- Candidate needs to be a team player with high communication and organizational skills and capable to work as a problem solver.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (Company pays 100% of the monthly medical premiums for each employee and their dependents)
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Contribution
- Simple IRA Company Matching
- Great Team
- Growing Company
About Our Company:
Since 1973, Bio Huma Netics Inc.® has offered an impressive group of technologically advanced solutions designed to increase efficiency and productivity in farming and turf management through its HUMA GRO® line of agricultural products and in waste water treatment and other environmental applications through its PROBIOTIC SOLUTIONS® line of environmental products. As our products have grown in popularity internationally, Bio Huma Netics Inc.® has been on a rapid growth path for the last three years. Bio Huma Netics Inc.® currently employs about 70 people full-time with dealers and distributors all over the world.