Receptionist / Assistant
Administration | Gilbert, AZ | Full Time
We are a company based in Gilbert, AZ that offers its employees a wonderful medical benefit package. 401(k) with matching, stock ownership opportunities, a 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off, with a great company culture.
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. (BHN) is a United States based mining, manufacturing, and novel technology leader that is driven to enhance the quality of life by empowering others with humic substances. It achieves this through its several brand lines in the agricultural, environmental, and emerging products and technologies all based on mined humic substances (ancient oxidized carbon). BHN is a great mid-sized international growth company with solid benefits, a convenient location, and one of the best company cultures you will find anywhere! Please visit our website to learn more (www.bhn.us ).
Function as the receptionist as well as provide administrative support to the HR & Administration Department, the Marketing Department, and the Finance & Accounting Department.
An Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred; along with working knowledge of Microsoft office products, Google Suite, phone systems, the ability to adapt and work well with others, and exceptional organizational skills. Must be personable and enjoy people as you will be the first to welcome people to our office. Book keeping skills or some legal background is a plus.
- Answer phones, screen calls, and transfer accordingly.
- Help with Walk ins.
- Check the mail daily.
- Coordinate various needs and prepare the office for visitors.
- Manage inventory of toner and paper parts for all copy machines as well as ensure the continual operation of these machines.
- Manage office supplies by monitoring inventory and ordering items through the purchasing department when needed.
- Water and maintain the office plants.
- Update weekly reports on TV screens when needed.
- Help the HR and Administration Department with projects as needed.
- Help the Sales and Marketing Department with projects as needed.
- Help the Finance and Accounting Department with projects as needed.
- Adhere to, promote and support BHN’s Quality Management System.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefit package
- 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off
- Positive work environment with a caring family-friendly staff
- An opportunity to enhance the quality of life around the globe.