Production/Packaging | Gilbert, AZ | Full Time
We are a company based in Gilbert, AZ that offers its employees a wonderful medical benefit package. 401(k) with matching, stock ownership opportunities, a 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off, with a great company culture.
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. (BHN) is a United States based mining, manufacturing, and novel technology leader that is driven to enhance the quality of life by empowering others with humic substances. It achieves this through its several brand lines in the agricultural, environmental, and emerging products and technologies all based on mined humic substances (ancient oxidized carbon). BHN is a great mid-sized international growth company with solid benefits, a convenient location, and one of the best company cultures you will find anywhere! Please visit our website to learn more (www.bhn.us ).
As a member of the Bottling Crew you will be responsible to operate various bottling line machinery including, but not limited to: a capper machine, filler, box erector, etc. You will be expected to maintain cleanliness in your assigned area and strictly adhere to safety and quality control guidelines as you help package and ship manufactured goods.
A high school diploma, or equivalent, is required. You will also need to be able to operate a forklift and be physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending reaching. Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and handle standing for 10 hours shifts. Being reliable, punctual, and having a positive work attitude are also critical.
- Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Assists in house-keeping, manual labor, production, warehouse, and maintenance tasks as needed.
- Support and enforce all company safety policies.
- Adhere to, promote, and support BHN’s Quality Management System.
- Any duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the VP of Production.
- Maintain assigned warehouse area for cleanliness, safety, and organization.
- Able to operate capper machine.
- Able to operate, set up and clean filler.
- Able to navigate the packaging room with confidence.
- Support the Lean culture we have in place.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefit package
- 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off
- Positive work environment with a caring family-friendly staff
- An opportunity to enhance the quality of life around the globe.