Sr. Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital Marketing & Advertising | Arlington, VA | Full Time
- Do you want to help needy families, protect the environment and battle diseases by running innovative digital marketing, advertising and fundraising campaigns?
- Are you a "client whisperer" with experience leading a fast moving, high performing project team?
Beaconfire RED is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager who brings a blend of digital marketing savvy (particularly around paid media and email fundraising), a consulting presence, and project management skills. We’re seeking a technically-savvy, well-rounded digital account manager who can motivate team members to meet deadlines, keep track of ALL of the details, provide smart marketing insights to clients, all while delighting the client.
You will work with multiple nonprofit clients brainstorming campaign and testing concepts, laying out the game plan, coordinating campaign execution with the rest of the team, and working with analysts to interpret results.
- Execute campaigns across a range of digital channels – from email campaigns, to social web marketing and PPC / SEM, to conversion optimization testing -- that will build constituencies, inspire advocates, and/or raise money.
- Handle day-to-day communications with your clients, serving as a primary relationship lead.
- Detailed-oriented nature and expert ability managing campaign schedules.
- Facilitate brainstorming and strategic planning sessions with clients.
- Develop marketing deliverables, including preparation of presentations and reports for client meetings, with occasional guidance from the Account Director or Executive Sponsor.
- Coordinate development of creative and campaigns (emails, forms, landing pages, etc.) with designers, copywriters and developers.
- Collaborate with your Data Analyst to review results, and then use that analysis to inform strategy recommendations.
- Manage project resourcing, budgets and timelines using Mavenlink (This is an important part of the job. If you don't want to do this part of the work, please don't apply).
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing, with deep expertise in paid media campaign management (Facebook, Twitter, display) or email.
- Agency experience.
- An understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Experience using ESP and eCRM platforms like Luminate Online, Salesforce or Engaging Networks.
- Experience leading projects, collaborating with a project team and managing to a budget.
- Bonus points for experience in other digital channels.
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office (we’re located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA).
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we create smart digital technology, design & marketing solutions that make our world healthier, more equitable & sustainable. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters. As of November 15, we have exciting news that we've joined Allegiance Fundraising. Read more about the partnership here.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + Bonus Plan + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision. Pet insurance, too!
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events and impromptu visits by the Beaconfire RED beverage cart
- Phone reimbursement
- Onsite gym and wellness subsidy
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.