Sitecore Web Developer
Technology & Development | Fargo, ND | Full Time
Are you a Sitecore whiz interested in putting your talents to good use for the nonprofit sector?
Beaconfire RED is looking for a Sitecore Web Developer who will help our nonprofit clients build new websites and extend existing sites and applications using Sitecore, and potentially CMS's like Episerver and/or Kentico .
We are looking for a Sitecore Web Developer
- With at least 4 years of experience in developing public-facing websites with .NET (C# and .NET Framework 4.x, MVC)
- Experience with at least one .NET based Content Mangement System (Sitecore, Episerver or Kentico required)
- Experience using Version Control Systems (i.e. GitHub, Azure DevOps)
- Experience integrating systems using APIs
- Proficient with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
Bonus points for
- Experience working with a Search Solution like Coveo or SOLR search
- Experience with continuous integration build (Jenkins, Team City), unit and automated regression testing
- Experience using Google APIs, mobile web toolkits or frameworks
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment.
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- No recruiters, please.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we create smart digital technology, design & marketing solutions that make our world healthier, more equitable & sustainable. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters. As of November 15, we have exciting news that we've joined Allegiance Fundraising. Read more about the partnership here.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + Bonus Plan + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision. Pet insurance, too!
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events and impromptu visits by the Beaconfire RED beverage cart
- Phone reimbursement
- Onsite gym and wellness subsidy
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.