.NET Web Developer (Episerver or Kentico) - Contractor
Technology & Development | Arlington, VA | Contract and Temp to Perm
Beaconfire RED is looking for a project-based contract .NET Web Developer who will help our mission-driven clients build new websites and extend existing sites and applications using CMS's like Episerver, Kentico and/or Sitecore.
We are looking for a .NET Web Developer
- With at least 4 years of experience in developing public-facing websites with .NET (C# and .NET Framework 4.x, MVC)
- Experience with at least one .NET based Content Mangement System (Episerver or Kentico preferred)
- Experience using Version Control Systems (i.e. GitHub, Azure DevOps)
- Experience integrating systems using APIs
- Proficient with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
Bonus points for
- Experience working with more than one .NET CMS – Sitecore, Episerver, or Kentico
- Experience working with a Search Solution like Coveo or SOLR search
- Experience with continuous integration build (Jenkins, Team City), unit and automated regression testing
- Experience using Google APIs, mobile web toolkits or frameworks
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment.
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- No recruiters, please.
- This is a project-based contract opportunity, with the possibility of direct hire.
- Location: US, but contractors located in the Washington, D.C. metro region preferred. Our office is located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters.