Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital Marketing & Advertising | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Beaconfire RED, the digital division of Allegiance Fundraising Group serving nonprofit organizations, is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager.
We’re seeking a technically-savvy, well-rounded digital account manager who can motivate team members to meet deadlines and keep track of ALL of the details. You will manage the day-to-day relationship with internal project and production teams on digital fundraising and marketing campaigns for nonprofit organizations.
This will include the management and scheduling of digital fundraising and engagement campaigns, resourcing team members, monitoring and managing resources, ensuring work is on schedule and on budget. The Account Manager is also responsible for supporting marketing campaigns with a hands-on approach to working in the CRM, understanding performance data, and collaborating with the Director of Marketing Operations and other team leads to provide input into campaign strategies, insights, and recommendations.
We are looking for a Marketing Account Manager who will:
- Handle day-to-day communication with assigned internal client teams, including preparing for and conducting meetings and check ins, documenting notes, communicating follow ups, etc.
- Manage project resourcing, budgets, project plans, and campaign schedules
- Manage cross-functional teams to execute campaigns for online programs that will build constituencies, inspire advocates, and/or raise money
- Develop marketing deliverables, including preparation of presentations and campaign reports with guidance from the Account Director, Senior Account Manager, and other Leads on the project team (e.g. Analytics Lead)
- Coordinate development of assets (creative, forms, landing pages, etc.) with designers, copywriters, and developers
- Analyze campaign or project performance results to inform recommendations in coordination with analysts and/or marketing consultants. This role will require the gathering and preparing the presentation of data for review with other team members.
- Assist Account Director with facilitating brainstorming and strategic planning sessions with internal client teams and provide input into campaign strategy
- Draft campaign briefs and summary reports
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal Marketing Account Manager will have:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in digital marketing, with proficiency in email marketing, including campaign management, audience segmentation, and QA oversight. Experience with digital advertising or web projects a plus.
- Agency experience.
- An understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Experience managing projects, collaborating with a project team and managing to budgets and timelines. An extreme attention to detail, ability to keep yourself and your team members on track, and an effortless customer service focus when working with internal teams and clients.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including hands-on experience with managing email audience segmentation, complex data queries, QA over campaign set up, and more. Experience with other eCRM platforms like Blackbaud Luminate Online, Salsa, or Engaging Networks is a plus.
- Experience managing analytics and testing tools like Google Analytics, Litmus, Email on Acid, Google Optimize, Optimizely.
Bonus points for
- Experience working with Public Media Outlets
- Experience with Direct Mail
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- We are currently operating remotely, however, this position is full time out of our Arlington, VA office (or our Plymouth, MA office, if preferred).
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks at Beaconfire RED
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision. Pet insurance, too!
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Professional Development opportunities, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events
- Once we are back in the office, impromptu visits by the Beaconfire RED beverage cart and onsite gym
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.