Analytics & Optimization | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Beaconfire RED, a Washington DC-based digital agency serving nonprofit organizations, is currently looking for a mid-level Digital Analyst who has experience tracking and analyzing implementations for digital campaigns, websites and apps.
You’ll use your data analysis skills and digital marketing experience to help large non-profit organizations increase their online engagement, raise more money, and grow their base of supporters. You’ll have the unique satisfaction of “doing good” every single day working with environmental, health and poverty-fighting organizations.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst who will:
- Develop ongoing digital analytics and measurement strategies to achieve client goals;
- Gather analytics requirements, oversee analytics implementations, and manage quality assurance testing to verify accurate tracking;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and overall website performance;
- Develop reports and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics and Google DataStudio; and
- Interpret what the data means, and then communicate recommendations to inform data-driven decision making.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a data, measurement or analytical role;
- Hands-on expertise implementing or customizing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Adobe Analytics;
- Expertise in manipulating and analyzing data in Excel and/or SQL;
- 3+years of experience in digital marketing, communications or fundraising;
- Proficiency working with advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter to track key performance indicators;
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex data into a compelling story. It's essential that you can communicate with people of varying skill and knowledge levels, including presenting to clients.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across multiple, simultaneous projects.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Agency / consulting experience (bonus points for E-commerce experience);
- Experience working with nonprofits or associations;
- Experience designing and evaluating conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies and A/B tests;
- Experience using eCRMs or databases like Salesforce, Luminate Online, or Engaging Networks to gather and analyze marketing data;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Google DataStudio or Tableau;
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office (we’re located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA).
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we create smart digital technology, design & marketing solutions that make our world healthier, more equitable & sustainable. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters. As of November 15, we have exciting news that we've joined Allegiance Fundraising. Read more about the partnership here.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + Bonus Plan + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision. Pet insurance, too!
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events and impromptu visits by the Beaconfire RED beverage cart
- Phone reimbursement
- Onsite gym and wellness subsidy
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.