Corporate Marketing Manager
Business Development & Corporate Marketing | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Use your marketing and communication talents to help our nonprofit clients promote social change!
Beaconfire RED is looking for an experienced Corporate Marketing Manager to partner with Liz Murphy, Partner and EVP Corporate Marketing, to promote Beaconfire RED's brand, and help make our world healthier, more equitable and sustainable.
We're looking for a talented digital marketer and communicator with an understanding of digital marketing services who can lead B2B lead gen campaigns from strategy through execution.
Key Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
Content Marketing: Support Beaconfire RED's lead generation strategy with value-based content. Create and maintain an editorial calendar that aligns with Beaconfire RED's goals, and then work to create and distribute content across key channels – including our website, social media, webinars, conferences and events.
Event Planning and Promotion: Collaborate with our thought leaders to promote Beaconfire RED at 10-12 conferences and events a year and monthly webinar program. This involves maintaining an event calendar, project-managing tasks, and executing event-related campaigns.
Sales Enablement: Partner closely with the Sales team to acquire and cultivate well-qualified leads. We're looking for someone who will optimize our existing campaigns and practices, and readily bring new ideas to the table.
- Project Management: Keep multiple, fast-paced projects moving and organized as you collaborate with internal stakeholders to take campaigns and strategies from idea to reality.
The ideal candidate will have:
3-5+ years delivering digital marketing and demand generation strategies and campaigns. Bonus points if you have knowledge of the nonprofit industry.
B2B Digital Agency or Consulting experience.
- You're an experienced and creative communicator with great ideas on how to promote businesses to the right audiences.
- You're a strong project manager and a problem solver. You know how to make things happen in a fast-paced agency.
- You know how to prioritize and execute multiple projects at once. You work well under deadlines and tight schedules.
- You’re data-driven and focused on outcomes.
- You are a natural collaborator with the ability to encourage and motivate internal experts to create content or provide ideas for content.
- You are comfortable talking strategically about marketing best practices with senior management.
- You have hands-on experience running marketing programs and creating or posting content to email, CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, other) and social media platforms.
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is full time at our Washington DC Metro Area office (we’re located 2 metro-stops across the river in Arlington, VA).
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Beaconfire RED.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Beaconfire RED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Beaconfire RED is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Beaconfire RED
At Beaconfire RED we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks at Beaconfire RED
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + Profit Sharing + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Platinum & Silver-level Health insurance plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Your own annual training budget, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events
- Onsite gym
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.