Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Be part of our growing B2B financial services firm and our fun and human-centered culture. Bento for Business is the first comprehensive financial services platform built just for Small Businesses. Thousands of business owners use the Bento Business Prepaid Debit Mastercard® to make it easier to control employee spending and manage expenses. By using our unique controls and tools, SMBs can save thousands of dollars a month and hours of administrative work, allowing them to focus on their business or their families.
We're looking for someone with focus, curiosity, and energy to launch our business intelligence team at Bento. As our Marketing Analyst you will work with our experienced marketing team to compile and analyze relevant data to grow our business. Your work will be leveraged by the whole team to optimize marketing acquisition and operations.
Our business is growing rapidly. We genuinely care about our customers and are dedicated to providing them the best possible product and experience at each and every touchpoint. As our Marketing Analyst you will not only help share and refine our metrics, you will help grow our business by applying business insights to enhance our customer experience. This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding individual to have an impact on the next big thing in payments and financial services.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This opportunity is a good fit if you have enough experience to take our data-driven marketing program to the next level, and if you are articulate, persuasive, and tech savvy. As our Marketing Analyst you will feed actionable insights to the team in order to report and optimize all the data coming in from various sources including SQL databases, Google Analytics, ad platforms (Google, Bing), A/B testing, and others. We need your help enhancing our digital marketing strategy and improving performance throughout the lead generation and customer acquisition funnel. And yes, in a sea of data the prize goes to the person who has an opinion, who can make a clear business case.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support markeing team in investigation, analysis, documentation and reporting on key business drivers of the inbound digital program and outbound sales and direct response programs
- Utilize information from multiple internal and external sources to provide data and analytical support for annual business plans and global/regional marketing & sales initiatives
- Provide information and insights regarding customers, customer behavior, markets, competitors, and campaign effectiveness to measure performance and support business decisions
- Lead efforts in compiling and validating internal and external sales and marketing data for use in projects to Marketing and Sales
- Work with key internal clients on a frequent basis to identify opportunities for analytics of SEO, SEM, Display, Email, PR, Direct Marketing, Sales, and Affiliates
- Work closely to manage suppliers in the data acquisition phase of each project. Set up automated data reporting
- Assists in preparing final project deliverables, including creating PowerPoint decks and spreadsheet tools
- 1+ years of SQL experience and a willingness to learn
- 1-3 years work experience in digital marketing and/or data analysis
- Familiarity with statistical methodologies
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to creatively develop analytic solutions given our business model
- Willingness and patience to gather and organize "non-standard" or unstructured data
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Extra points for a Statistics and Mathematics background
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to multi-task and be hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable with a willingness to learn
- Organized with a keen eye and attention for detail
- Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Big plus: Experience in financial services, payments, processing (prepaid, debit, credit)
- Big plus: Experience with products/services for small and medium businesses
We have a responsibility-based culture with flexible working hours, comprehensive medical & dental benefits, commuter & FSA benefits, equity participation, unlimited vacation and most of all, the opportunity to make a huge impact in a venture with huge potential. Our office in SOMA is conveniently located near public transportation. Come join us!
Bento for Business is an Equal Opportunity Employer.