Store Service / Distribution Assistant
Distribution | Langley, BC, Canada | Full Time
PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) set out thirty years ago to create the world’s most loved jewelry brand. It offers our customers the opportunity for personal expression through high-quality and contemporary jewelry at affordable prices. Each piece is hand finished with care and strong attention to detail. PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is well known in Europe as well as in the United States.
The primary focus of this position is store service and support to our retail locations in all aspects of the PANDORA department. In addition, the position would be responsible projects involving Pandora merchandise. This position requires teamwork within our corporate office, our retail locations and suppliers. Excellent written and verbal communication are essentials.
Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming orders
- Receive and Process to-store shipments
- Processing of merchandise returns/blowbacks from stores
- Process accommodation sales
- Process return to vendor charge backs
- Act as a support within PANDORA department, projects will include all aspects of inventory control and maintenance
Required Minimum Qualifications
- We are seeking an individual with an innate ability to multitask, work independently, prioritize and self-manage within strict timelines
- This position needs to have a person who is thorough and detailed oriented; who is analytical with good problem solving skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word and Excel is necessary and this position will use an IBM AS400 mainframe
The full-time hourly schedule is designed to provide flex staffing during key events and peak selling times. You will be eligible for health and welfare benefits (provided you meet the minimum work requirement of 20 hours/week) in addition to sales bonus, monthly incentives and SPIFFs. Other benefit include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a RRSP with a company match.
PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.