Store Service Assistant
Buyer | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jeweler and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The primary focus of this position is to provide service and support to our retail store locations in all aspects of the PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge) department. Responsible for projects involving Pandora merchandise. This position requires teamwork within our corporate office with distribution, the buying department, marketing and security as well as our retail locations, and suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily response to emails and phone calls from the retail stores
• Communicate with internal departments, stores, suppliers and outside vendors to track product and respond to merchandise issues
• Inspect received shipment contents and paperwork for inventory accuracy
• Process merchandise returns from stores
• Assess stock available in stores and rebalance the stock between locations at regular intervals by requesting stock to be returned to distribution, tracking and redistributing to the various store locations
• Collaborate with buying department in stock planning and distribution of product to store locations
• Support PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge) department with projects, including all aspects of inventory control and maintenance
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent education
• At least 2 years of retail or customer service experience
• Innate ability to multi-task, prioritize and self manage within strict timelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented and a demonstrated ability to be thorough Analytical and ability to solve skills
• Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Adaptable to using multiple database systems including ERP system and an IBM AS400 mainframe system
• Occasionally may need lift up to 20 pounds
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.