Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has thirty-six stores, across the United States. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
What the role is:
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing both the daily and long-term social media strategies for Ben
Bridge, along with overseeing the digital representation of our brand and stores across other various touchpoints, including Google, Yelp,
internal sales tools, and mall websites.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing and Merchandise teams to create imagery that reflects
our overarching campaigns and the interesting and educational “behind the scenes” aspects of the company that make Ben Bridge so unique.
They will help us tell the story of what it means to be ‘your personal jeweler.’ This role will be responsible for driving growth and performance
on all current and future social channels while also enhancing our representation on sites crucial to driving awareness and sales.
The right candidate is extremely creative, passionate and educated about social media, a driven self-starter but also team player, and has
an elevated creative aesthetic they are ready to apply in order to up-level our look and feel across our digital channels. They are always on
the look-out for ever-changing digital trends and pushing themselves to innovate and stay relevant. Additionally, they understand the rapid
nature of social and display a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
• Plan and execute the social content calendar each month, including some copywriting
• Build general social content each month for the stores to post through their own social channels
• Work collaboratively with the Merchandise teams to arrange product for photography and unique content stories while also working with
Marketing to ensure a consistent campaign message and awareness of all brand requirements
• Promptly engage with followers and showcase Ben Bridge’s exemplary customer service on our social channels. This includes being our
Personal Jeweler voice and connecting with our followers who are engaged with us.
• Strategize and present growth opportunities across social
• Help drive unique programs that can grow our following, as well as our UGC tool
• Be creative! Think outside of the box for content that is in line with our Ben Bridge brand but helps us differentiate ourselves in the space
• Report monthly on our social media metrics pulling out key insights that can inform our go-forward strategy and improve performance
• Enhance and maintain our digital presence on key channels, including but not limited to, Podium, Google, and Yelp
• Oversee the content calendar and images for Salesfloor (our clienteling tool)
• Drive the communications of promotions and store events with mall marketing teams
• Display urgency and make sure we are relevant on our social channels
• Proven knowledge & experience in using social media channels, especially Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok
• Photography and introductory graphic design skills (professional schooling is not required, but you will need to prove talents in taking
quality, in-focus, beautifully stylized photos & creating graphics to show on social media)
• Ability to analyze metrics and formulate a strategy based on data
• General copywriting skills
• General knowledge of retail tools, including Google My Business and Yelp
• Experience multitasking and managing competing priorities
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid
training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological
Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler
also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.