Shipping | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jeweler and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The primary focus of this position is shipping and receiving inbound and outbound packages. This position requires teamwork with everyone in the corporate office.
• Perform shipping duties; scanning, packing, and ensuring accurate documentation for outbound shipments
• Schedule armored shipments
• Unpacks, documents and accurately sorts inbound packages
• Works closely with a team that has to adhere to strict deadlines
• Other assorted distribution tasks
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• A valid Washington State driver’s license and excellent driving record are required
• Must be able to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Ability to think quickly and resolve issues
• Ability to prioritize and self-manage within strict timelines
• Positive attitude and customer service approach
• Some mandatory overtime/weekends required
• Computer experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.