Shipping | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has over seventy-five Ben Bridge Jewelry and Pandora (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge) stores across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be a memorable experience for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The primary focus of this position is shipping and receiving inbound and outbound packages. This position requires teamwork with everyone in the corporate office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all shipping duties- scanning, packing, and insuring accurate documentation for outbound shipments
- Schedules armored shipments
- Unpack, documents and accurately sorts inbound packages
- Works closely with a team that has to adhere to strict deadlines
- Other related assorted distribution tasks
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A valid Washington State driver's license and excellent driving record are required
- Must be able to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage within strict timelines
- Positive attitude and customer service approach
- Some mandatory overtime/weekends required
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.