PANDORA (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) Retail | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time and Part Time
We have been in business for 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jewelry and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be a memorable experience for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
Bilingual is a plus but not required.
The Key Holder position supports delivering the sales plan through effective execution of store and operational tasks. Responsible for leadership tasks as delegated by the Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
- Coach and team sell in the moment to maximize selling potential of associates
- Act as the manager on duty, when scheduled, to address customer service, vendor or maintenance
- Meet consistently meet or exceed the financial, operational and visual expectations
- Generate sales through effective client building
- Contribute to the operations running a retail store
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
Required Minimum Qualifications
- 1 plus year of retail sales management & customer service experience or 2 plus years of experience selling or office setting in a leadership role.
- Experience working within a branded concept
- Working familiarity of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Practiced outstanding customer service skills
- Practiced strong communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans, and teams
- Ability to brainstorm and problem-solve with a cross section of functional teams
- Experience with business acumen and key performance indicators
The full-time or part-time hourly schedule is designed to provide flex staffing during key events and peak selling times. You will be eligible for health and welfare benefits (provided you meet the minimum work requirement of 20 hours/week) in addition to sales bonus, monthly incentives and SPIFFs. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.