Rolex Service Coordinator
Watchmakers | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jeweler and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The Rolex Service Coordinator maintains the coordinated flow and inventory of service material, parts, equipment, and tools within the 840 After Sales Service Center. The RSC also provides support to the in-store watchmakers in accordance with production requirements and shipping schedules. In this position, the RSC reviews the approved service estimates and confers with the Service Manager(s) to determine material and parts required for jobs, as well as ordering and maintaining stock levels on high volume parts based on production volumes. This position would also coordinate and track the exchange of parts with the manufacture. Inventory of parts, tools, and equipment would also be maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain Rolex spare parts inventory levels
• Order parts weekly for jobs and stock
• Spare parts back order tracking and communication to stores/customers
• Pull parts for all Rolex jobs and Maintain link inventory for stores
• Rolex component exchanges, refinishing and tracking
• Rolex job tracking—both in-house and factory repairs
• Send Rolex estimates for both in-house and factory repairs
• Send Rolex job status and confirmations
• Rolex invoice reconciliation for services, spare parts, and tooling
• Rolex Service Data Report and production reports for 840
• Create service invoices for all Rolex services processed through 840
• Communicate with stores on updates and changes for Rolex
• Forwarding jobs to Rolex (vintage and models not within our service level)
• Creating Rolex warranty cards for repair services done in-house
• Building Rolex after sales service kits for all in-house repairs
• Providing after sales service materials to all Rolex stores
• Maintaining service logs for all Rolex equipment at 840 and in store
• Maintaining and coordinating Rolex training data for all watchmakers
• Assist with coordinating in-store training
• Other duties as needed
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to retain composure and flexibility while under pressure
• Computing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Relevant experience preferred
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.