Lead Dynamics Analyst
IT | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jeweler and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The Lead D365 Functional Analyst is responsible for helping to implement and modify Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) in a retail business. They will take business requirements and translate them to system configurations and modification designs within the D365 ecosystem. This individual will help to coordinate project tasks in the implementation lifecycle.
- Provide expertise on best practices in the implementation of D365 ERP and CRM in a retail environment
- Partnering with business analysts to define requirements and translate them into configurations and modification specifications
- Partnering with D365 technical lead to build technical design documents for use in customizing the applications
- Facilitating and coordinating the ERP and retail data conversion process during the implementation lifecycle
- Facilitating the monthly regression testing process with Business Analysts and SME’s
- Other duties such as project coordination and training as needed
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP and 1-2 years in retail environment
- Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel and competencies
- Moderate to expert level SQL knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead data migration efforts in D365
- Ability and knowledge to write functional design documents for Dynamics modifications
- Understanding of software design and development
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Team player with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate information verbally and in writing to multiple levels of the organization
- iSeries and DB2 experience highly preferred
- Ability to lift and reach for light objects; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; ability to type utilizing a computer keyboard; ability to travel to outside locations; the ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time as a primary job function; ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally carry up to 25 pounds; sit and stand frequently while completing tasks; walk, climb, bend and kneel and crouch occasionally; and the ability to do frequent overhead and shoulder-level reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for health and welfare benefits. Other benefits include employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off, such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of America (following completion of one year service time). In addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.