Distribution | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We have been in business for over 105 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has seventy-five Ben Bridge Jeweler and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with a quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
The primary focus of this position is to assist in the processing of inventory and meeting strict deadlines. This is an entry level position with room for growth throughout our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs morning pick-sort and bagging of outbound merchandise
- Verifies and counts merchandise for accuracy
- Rechecks merchandise for damage or defects
- Matches batches to transfers
- Cross-trains on multiple positions including vendor mail and others where needed
- Sorts products to appropriate locations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work some mandatory overtime on weekends seasonally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and team oriented
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage with strict timelines
- Candidates should be able to lift and carry up to 25 lb
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.