Tasting Room Attendant
Tasting Room | Dripping Springs, TX | Part Time
Hill Country Winery seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, team player who is passionate about wine. Our ideal candidate will create an amazing customer experience while telling our story and driving sales. You’ll be a part of a small energetic team.
Previous tasting room / restaurant experience preferred, but we’re willing to train the right person.
- Outgoing personality and ability to multi-task
- Amazing customer service skills
- Knowledge of wine and wine production
- Basic cash register and point of sale experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Set-up and host wine tastings
- Follow policies and procedures
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned by the Tasting Room Manager
- Confirm and book appointments
- Provide general tourist information
- Represent Winery at outside events as needed
- Wash and polish glassware, plates, and utensils
- Stock and organize merchandise
- Promote wine club (commissions)
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and occasional special events.
- Non-smoker – smoking is prohibited on the property
- Fragrance free workplace