Part Time Clerical Support
CCP | St. Louis, MO | Part Time and Temporary
The Behavioral Health Network of Greater St. Louis (BHN) is seeking Part Time Clerical support for our Show Me Hope program.
BHN is a collaborative effort of providers, advocacy organizations, government leaders and community members dedicated to developing an accessible and coordinated system of behavioral healthcare throughout the eastern region of Missouri, with emphasis on services to the uninsured and underinsured citizens of St. Louis City and the Missouri counties of Franklin Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis and Warren. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce which represents the communities we serve.
This position will work closely with the Missouri Show Me Hope, St Louis City/County Crisis Counseling Program. This role will be responsible for assisting with general clerical duties as assigned. This is a temporary, part-time position (10 hours/week) with no employer benefits included.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Project Manager with scheduling meetings, preparing/emailing agendas, and providing meeting minutes or summary of assigned meetings.
- Documentation is written in a proficient and professional manner.
- Complete any required or recommended training as scheduled.
- Ensures files and corresponding paperwork is kept up to date and accurately recorded.
- Assist in creating power point presentations.
- Will complete other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirement
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): Preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Word, Excel: specifically, spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and pivot tables for data collection and Outlook Email.
- Ability to use platforms such as Zoom, or Teams to support setting up meetings.
- Excellent customer service sensibility required.
Prefer at least one year of experience working with disaster or relief services.
Additional Qualifications include: Excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong computer skills. Must be organized and able to meet documentation deadlines. Excellent problem-solving skills: ability to work independently as well as function as a team member; seeks/receives supervision as needed.