Clinical | Sunrise, FL | Full Time and Part Time
Registered Behavior Technicians
NEW SATELLITE OFFICE IN BROWARD!
Behavioral Family Solutions is a private agency with over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality therapeutic services to children and their families. Services are provided by highly trained and skilled staff such as BCBA’s, Licensed Clinicians, BCABA’s, and Registered Behavior Technicians.
Applied Behavioral Analysis ABA is a procedure that uses the principles of behavior modification. Through observation, we gather data and customize a plan based on your child’s needs and circumstances. Our goal is to Target behavioral difficulties through the use of data analysis and Implement behavior modification to ensure that the child Masters important skills to achieve their Highest Potential.
The RBT is a paraprofessional who practices under the close supervision of an Analyst. The RBT’s primary responsibility is the direct implementation of behavior analytic services. The mission of the Behavior Technician is to produce socially-significant behavior improvement that meets regulatory standards applicable to behavior analysis in an ethical manner that meet the needs of the client(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects reduction behavior data throughout session (baseline or treatment).
- Implements reduction interventions correctly.
- Issues correct SDs across programs.
- Uses correct schedule of reinforcement across programs.
- Reinforces correct operants in accordance to programming.
- Uses correct error correction procedure across programs.
- Uses correct response prompt according to objectives across programs.
- Collects acquisition data immediately.
- Intersperse when necessary (including maintenance probes).
- Runs all programs at least once a week.
- Uses reinforcement breaks appropriately (e.g., pairing trials, vary reinforcers and sampling reinforcers when necessary).
- Debriefs caregiver(s) on session and follow through with any parent training procedures (appropriate to their position).
- Demonstrates professionalism (e.g., calls analyst/parent in advance of cancellation or tardiness, maintains a positive attitude).
- Graphs data in the portal and seeks assistance from their analyst when necessary.
- Prepares individual supervision form bi-weekly.
- Completes daily progress notes on each client by specified deadline.
- Submits time sheets by specified deadline.
- Complete authorized therapy hours per client.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Two years working in a setting assisting children with intellectual disabilities and/or behavioral or mental disorders Or;
- A Bachelor's degree with no hands-on experience working with children.
- BACB Certification highly preferred.
- Supervision provided at no cost to the RBT.
- In need of Registered Behavior Technicians to accept clients from all areas of Broward County, FL
- Flexible and rewarding career
- You create your schedule
- We pair you with clients
- Use of our sensory, observation, and group therapy rooms
- Great pay
- Direct Deposit
- Training offered
- Virtual training for those who prefer not to travel
- Sign-on bonus of up to $300
- Referral Reward for referring others*
*Restrictions apply to referral and sign-on bonus payments.