Outside Sales Representative
Sales Operations | Miami, FL | Full Time
Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC impacts countless lives across South Florida by providing industry leading in-home, onsite or community-based ABA Therapy and Mental Health Care services. Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC is positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted provider of ABA & Mental Health services. We strive to condense the patient care cycle, allowing for strong physician relationships and better client experiences. We are changing the face of ABA Therapy and Mental Health Care services while improving patient outcomes one relationship at a time.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Business Development. Successful candidates will be primarily responsible for engaging physicians in a territory through daily sales calls while promoting awareness for Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC and its services by building a patient/client referral base.
Expectation for Success:
Candidate must be ambitious, skilled, and possess a positive can-do attitude. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for educating physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers in Miami-Dade about the benefits of ABA and Mental Health services through sales calls, lunch in-services and after hour events, etc. You must be able to successfully build our brand throughout your assigned territory.
General Job Responsibilities
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for his/her territory that aligns with the objectives of the organization.
- Creating and conducting daily/weekly sales reports.
- Building strong relationships with client physicians and institutions.
- Researching the market and our competitive position.
- Presenting the services of the organization in a structured professional way face-to-face with physicians and institutional managers with the objective of obtaining sales referrals.
- Preparing and executing plans for effective research of leads and prospects.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans as needed.
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the territory to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Representing client’s interests within the company to ensure service expectations are being met.
- Demonstrating an ability to interact and cooperate effectively with all employees of the organization.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminars reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and systems.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Required competency to learn, understand, and perform functionality within:
- POS/Customer Relationship Management system.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), listening and empathizing.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of industry vernacular is preferred but not required.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
Our Outstanding Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance.
- Highly competitive compensation
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Generous performance-based bonus/commission schedule
- Car allowance
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Monthly Expense Budget Allowance
- $100k+ Income Potential
A Day in the Life:
- Daily face-to-face interaction with doctors and staff members to create strong partnerships to generate patient referrals, through outside B2B sales tactics.
- Master medical terminology, sales practices, and business acumen to conduct meetings with Physicians, C-Level executives, and Hospital administrators. Educate physicians and staff on how to identify patients for Applied Behavior Analysis “ABA” & Mental Health services.
- Establish Behavioral Family Solutions’ superior ABA and Mental Health services in the offices of those within the healthcare community through daily sales calls, lunch in-services and after hour events etc..
- Frequent communication and teamwork with clinical operations staff.
- Demonstrate commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
General Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Bilingual with fluency in English and Spanish (\written and oral).
- An individual with existing physician relationships, particularly in the field of neurology, pediatrics, general medicine, psychology and psychiatry is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, have independent means of transportation and automobile liability insurance.
- Ability to communicate with and educate high level executives, physicians, administrators, and other healthcare professionals.
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing client relationships.
- Previous experience with outside B2B sales a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 95% and drive to multiple locations as necessary, including remote areas.
- Must reside in Miami-Dade County.
Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.