Administration | Miami Dade and Broward | Full Time
Behavioral Family Solutions is a private agency with over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality therapeutic services to children and their families. Services are provided by highly trained and skilled staff such as BCBA’s, Licensed Clinicians, BCABA’s, and Registered Behavior Technicians.
Applied Behavioral Analysis ABA is a procedure that uses the principles of behavior modification. Through observation, we gather data and customize a plan based on your child’s needs and circumstances. Our goal is to Target behavioral difficulties through the use of data analysis and Implement behavior modification to ensure that the child Masters important skills to achieve their Highest Potential.
The mission of the Billing/Revenue Cycle Specialist is to ensure that all facets of the internal revenue cycle (i.e., billing, invoicing, payment posting and collections) are completed on time and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Submit billing for assigned funders
- File a copy of the claims submission in the portal for assigned funders
- Enter funder invoice into Quickbooks for assigned funders
- Enter patient invoice into Quickbooks for assigned funders, when applicable
- Post payments or denials in Quickbooks for assigned funders
- Attached the corresponding EOB to the posted payments into Quickbooks for assigned funders
- Submit appeals for denials for assigned funders
- Answer questions from clients for assigned funders
- Answer questions from clinicians for assigned funders
- Providing behavioral skills training and coaching to internal revenue cycle team members
- Complete tasks assigned by direct supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to three years working in medical billing, preferably billing Medicaid.
- Medical Billing and Coding certification preferred.