Board Certified Behavior Analyst "BCBA"
Clinical | Miami Dade and Broward | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Behavioral Family Solutions is a private agency with over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality therapeutic services to children and their families. Services are provided by highly trained and skilled staff.
The mission of the Behavior Analyst is to supervise competent therapists that uphold regulatory standards applicable to behavior analysis in an ethical manner and to meets the needs of their client(s) in the community.
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments when needed
- Updates objectives that have been mastered for both reduction and acquisition as needed
- Observes the therapist implementing reduction and acquisition program(s) once per week
- Provides praise or corrective feedback (e.g., including modeling if necessary) if the programs
- are being implemented incorrectly once per week
- Discusses the client’s progress with caregiver and discuss issues occurring in the home with
- the caregiver that are related to the program objectives once per week
- Trains parents once per month
- Completes therapist evaluation weekly
- Informs immediate supervisor of issues as they arise
- Subits time sheets on time
- Submits reports (e.g., reauthorization and monthly reports) on time
- Completes daily progress notes
- Completes authorized therapy hours per client
- Board Certified as a Behavior Analyst.
- Master's degree in psychology, education or applied behavior analysis.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Acceptance of philosophy and code of conduct of the Agency.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
What's in it for me you ask?
- Six Figure Income Potential
- Out-of- state relocation expense reimbursement
- Earning potential in other categories like supervision, training and/or board exam prep
- Clients in all areas of South Florida available
- Flexible and rewarding career
- Hired Employee or 1099 Independent contractor arrangements available
- You create your schedule
- We pair you with clients
- Use of our sensory, observation, and group therapy rooms
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Ongoing training
- Virtual training available
- Direct deposit
- And More!
Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.