Clinical | Broward, FL | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Behavioral Family Solutions is a private agency with over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality therapeutic services to children and their families. Services are provided by highly trained and skilled staff such as BCBA’s, Licensed Clinicians, BCABA’s, and Registered Behavior Technicians.
Applied Behavioral Analysis ABA is a procedure that uses the principles of behavior modification. Through observation, we gather data and customize a plan based on your child’s needs and circumstances. Our goal is to Target behavioral difficulties through the use of data analysis and Implement behavior modification to ensure that the child Masters important skills to achieve their Highest Potential.
The mission of the Behavior Analyst is to supervise competent therapists that uphold regulatory standards applicable to behavior analysis in an ethical manner and to meets the needs of their client(s) in the community.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments when needed
- Updates objectives that have been mastered for both reduction and acquisition as needed
- Observes the therapist implementing reduction and acquisition program(s) once per week
- Provides praise or corrective feedback (e.g., including modeling if necessary) if the programs
- are being implemented incorrectly once per week
- Discusses the client’s progress with caregiver and discuss issues occurring in the home with
- the caregiver that are related to the program objectives once per week
- Trains parents once per month
- Completes therapist evaluation weekly
- Informs immediate supervisor of issues as they arise
- Submits time sheets on time
- Submits reports (e.g., reauthorization and monthly reports) on time
- Completes daily progress notes
- Completes authorized therapy hours per client
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed as an LMFT, LCSW, or LMHC or Board Certified as a BCBA.
- Master's degree in psychology, education or applied behavior analysis.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Acceptance of philosophy and code of conduct of the Agency.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- MUST BE LICENSED
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- In need of Analyst to accept clients from all areas of Broward County, FL
- Flexible and rewarding career
- 1099 Independent contractor arrangement
- You create your schedule
- We pair you with clients
- Use of our sensory, observation, and group therapy rooms
- Great pay
- Direct Deposit
- Training offered
- Virtual training available