Assistant Clinical Manager
Clinical | Boynton Beach, FL | Full Time
Behavioral Family Solutions is a private agency with over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality therapeutic services to children and their families. Services are provided by highly trained and skilled staff.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Assistant Clinical Manager serves to support the clinical team, is responsible for all authorizations for the region and oversees the center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responds to patient inquires in a timely and professional manner.
- Reviews behavioral plans for initial assessment authorizations for clinical appropriateness and approves, in addition to assuring all client documentation is reflected in the internal database, before submission to payor.
- Submits reassessment behavioral plans directly to payors for approval before expiration.
- Ensures additional documentation is provided to payor if a behavioral plan or initial documents are pended or denied.
- Review all client documentation before submitting to payor, including but not limited to IEP’s, Neurological Notes, etc.
- Contacts the parents to inform them directly when the authorization approvals are received.
- Send email to Analyst and Therapist assigned to the case with the reauthorization approvals.
- Enters and ensures all initial and reassessment authorizations received by the payors are entered into the internal database before expiration date of previous authorizations, to avoid lapse in services.
- Responsible for keeping track of all reassessment due dates, sending reminders to Analysts for behavioral plans, and submitting to payors in a timely fashion, to avoid lapse in services.
- Provides supervision to employees seeking certification and registered behavior technicians.
- Provides additional support to clinical supervisors by contacting each individual on a weekly basis and ensure quality support.
- Assisting management team and provide QA support, when necessary.
- Conducts assessments & reassessments and develops & implements programs for new and existing clients within individual caseload. Minimum requirement: average ten (10) billable hours a week onsite.
- Once initial assessment authorizations are received, responsible for notifying Analyst the details to be able to conduct the initial assessment within the allocated period.
- Verifies within the internal database that the Analyst scheduled the initial assessment appointment.
- Completes any other task and project assigned by management.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst OR Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree with at least one or more years as a client coordinator in a clinical setting or related experience.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to adhere to HIPPA regulations.
- Ability to maintain information with the strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Central Reach system administration preferred.
Our Outstanding Benefits:
- W2 employment paid bi-weekly
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available
Behavioral Family Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.