Sr. Campaign Marketer
Current Openings - Hiring Now! | Remote | Full Time
Senior Media Manager
About the Senior Campaign/Media Manager role:
Our growing Retail Media Network team is seeking a passionate digital marketing expert to join our team as Senior Manager, Retail Media Network to support enterprise clients.
The Sr. Media Manager is a strategic business partner and advisor for all things Media to our clients. Reporting into the Associate Director for Retail Media Network, the Sr. Media Manager is a solution-oriented media guru, always thinking about their business, anticipating issues, and implementing their vision to produce superior results.
- Ownership of media strategy, tactical paid search and display execution, and reporting for an enterprise level client across the retail media network – Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and more online grocery retailers.
- Deliver high customer service level through accountability and collaboration with our internal stakeholders, partners within the organization, and the client
- Navigate complex enterprise systems to coordinate internal and client stakeholders for time sensitive key decision making.
- Oversee followup items and ensure deadlines for deliverables and projects are met with high-quality work.
- Oversee scope of work and identify resource needs to deliver on project plans.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting requests that exceed expectations of the clients’ needs
- Present reporting across multiple brands, retailers, and platform while proactively bringing data-driven insights and recommendations to the client
- Attend all media-related calls and virtual client meetings to ensure visibility into all media activity. Actively engaging in company culture and leadership, driving a fun, positive, virtual work environment that is scalable, collaborative and results oriented.
- 3-5 years paid search and display experience; e-retail media experience (Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, Kroger) a plus
- Media agency experience preferred, including with clients of varying budgets, sophistication & product categories, preferably enterprise level clients
- Comfortable with large data sets and analytics
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for digital marketing and desire to learn more in the space
- Product experience - particularly CPG
- Proven track record for delivering results and rising to overcome challenges, both known and unforeseen
- Ability to travel occasionally for client meetings, company offsite, training, and trade shows.