Senior Digital Media Strategist
Current Openings - Hiring Now! | Remote | Full Time
About Beekeeper Marketing:
Beekeeper Marketing was founded in 2007 to help great natural/organic/specialty consumer packaged goods companies (grocery, pet, and health/personal care) reach their sales potential on Amazon. We are a full service agency who partners with clients on the retail, marketing and supply chain portions of their Amazon Vendor and Seller Central businesses. We were recently acquired by Advantage Solutions and Marketing, but still remain scrappy and entrepreneurial. Our entire team of 45+ works remotely from their homes, but gets together often and keeps connected via Slack.
About Beekeeper Marketing’s Media Group:
The Media team within Beekeeper promotes our clients’ e-commerce brands on Amazon by driving discoverability, traffic, and conversion through Search and Display campaigns. Our team of fully Amazon accredited campaign managers have an impressive track record for success and world class proprietary technology at their fingertips. We also have tight connections to Amazon’s media teams - participating in joint business planning with them and receiving great media rates to pass on to our clients.
About the Sr Media Strategist role:
This is a new role within our Media team and the responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining our media strategies through frameworks, processes, guidelines and principles.
- Helping disseminate Amazon’s constant functionality, platform and technology changes and then rapidly operationalizing them into our practice.
- Collaborating with our Business Management team to communicate effectively with clients about the role of Amazon media in driving their brand growth. Be prepared to discuss common concerns from the traditional digital media landscape (brand safety, viewability) along with Amazon-specific metrics and how to interpret the information (CPDPV, ROAS).
- Helping craft our expertise in the ecommerce media space - what are other platforms, agencies, technology companies and potential clients seeing or looking for?
- Working with the Director of Technology to ensure our technology roadmap incorporates the nuances of the Amazon API and how it works in tandem with the Amazon UI.
- Playing an active role in new business development for our Media practice.
- Managing clients’ media campaigns as needed to stay relevant.
- Being a leader within the Media team, and broader company - setting a great example.
- 5+ years experience within the digital media industry, preferably including 1-2 years Amazon experience. Be able to demonstrate success using a data-driven approach to running and optimizing media campaigns.
- Experience with or in the consumables world, demonstrating an understanding of how marketing interacts with retail and supply chain choices to drive brand growth.
- Experience with or in marketing agencies, demonstrating an understanding of the high levels of service and responsiveness required.
- Amazon retail fundamentals knowledge a plus (new item set-up, ASINs, Vendor Central vs. Seller Central, operations, flywheel)
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
- Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone, and sufficient space for two monitors. This is not a job that can be done at a coffee shop or while traveling (appropriate equipment will be provided).
- Travel may be required to several trade shows per year and client meetings as needed (estimated 1-2 trips per month).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive compensation depending on experience that includes base salary, a bonus, 401K eligibility, health insurance and monthly stipends for phone/internet