Amazon Media Director
Current Openings - Hiring Now! | Remote | Full Time
Media Director, Amazon Advertising
About the Director role:
The Media Director, Amazon Advertising is responsible for providing strategic, tactical, and operational leadership to the account teams. This person will lead a growing media team of 15+ Adlucites focused on creating world-class ecommerce media strategy for clients – from the world’s largest consumer packaged goods brands to start-ups that are new to the marketplace.
In a work-from-home environment, the Director of Amazon Media will play an integral role in teaching, training, developing all team members while enabling a fun, positive culture. Building relationships with leaders within the enterprise and creating demand and awareness is also paramount to success.
The ideal candidate will also have extensive knowledge of Amazon search, DSP, and the ecommerce landscape, with the ability to take those skills and apply them to enhanced strategies.
This is a permanently remote position.
· Oversee growth & success for Amazon advertising clients by helping to build search and display strategies, problem solving, and enabling test-and-learns / betas
· Responsible for helping to achieve the division's annual sales growth numbers
· Build and streamline processes that create efficiencies for the media team
· Accountable for media team budgets and monthly forecasts
· Manage direct reports with weekly 1 on 1’s to ensure they are driving the business forward and helping address issues
· Develop and optimize standards, systems, and best practices (using people or technology) for media plan creation, execution
· Participate in hiring of management, media managers and coordinators
· Collaborate with executive leadership and peers to ensure understanding of key initiatives and results.
· 4+ years of hands on media experience focused on Amazon Sponsored Ads & display (DSP) advertising
· Experience managing people - development, growth & leadership
· Media agency experience a plus, including with clients of varying budgets, sophistication & product categories
· Product experience - particularly CPG
· Proven track record for delivering results and rising to the challenge
· Experience and success working from home as part of a virtual, remote culture
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
Adlucent is part of Advantage Digital Commerce, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Working remotely across the United States with a hub in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing
services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Our entire team works remotely from their homes, but gets together often and keeps connected via Microsoft Teams.
OUR MISSION: To make advertising increasingly relevant and helpful to all by understanding & serving the interests and needs of each individual.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Make $#%& Happen: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
Keep It Real: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
Don’t Be a Jerk: We don't count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
To learn more about Adlucent, visit adlucent.com.