Brand Manager - Amazon
Current Openings - Hiring Now! | Remote | Full Time
At eShopportunity, e are one of the leading Amazon consultancies in the country, and we're looking to expand our team with high-impact individuals who want to make a difference, help our clients grow, learn everything they can, and have fun while doing it!
We work with dozens of brands to help them grow on Amazon, ranging from 7 to 8 figure emerging startups to Fortune 500 companies. We're in search of a rockstar who will be involved with managing the nuts & bolts of our consultancy, and will be managing several of our brands and projects.
This is an associate level role with lots of opportunity to grow. The minimum work experience required is 2 years working directly on Amazon, with a required proficiency in Excel and business analysis.
This is a remote opportunity.
- Love managing multiple initiatives and clients
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, get stuff done environment
- Lead all efforts related to your assigned brand portfolio
- Be incredibly organized, and accountable
- Interact with various Amazon portals and counterparts
- Manage reporting and analytics - we strongly believe that numbers only tell part of the story!
- Learn the foundation of how to build a successful Amazon and e-commerce business
- Treat our client's businesses as if they were your own
- Have the patience of a Yoga Instructor
- Be able to multi-task
- Be incredibly organized & pay attention to detail
- Be analytical
- Love solving problems
- Have a passion for learning
- Enjoy operating in a fast paced environment
- Be able to effectively communicate
- Be able to work and think independently - we don't like or want to micro-manage!
- Be relentless and don't stop just because someone told you 'it won't work'
The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in e-commerce / Amazon, wants to learn how to launch their own business one day, and desires to have a huge impact very quickly (and without the red tape or layers of bureaucracy).
The Brand Manager role has two basic aspects: e-Commerce Management / Business Analysis, and Account Management:
For the e-Commerce Management / Business Analysis, the ideal candidate would have first party e-commerce management experience, from strategy to execution. Have the ability to understand the clients brand, goals, products, and target audience, and create their strategy on Amazon. As well as the ability to analyze data and make educated recommendations related to catalog, inventory, promotions, advertising, detail page content optimization and more to achieve and surpass the client's growth goals.
(Examples of e-commerce/business analysis experience: setting up/managing ecommerce sites/channels, creating SKUs, managing orders/shipments, looking at data and drawing insights, familiarity with key ecommerce metrics, like sales, cost, page views, conversion rate, impressions, CTR, CPC, CAC, ROAS, MoM and YoY growth, margins. As well as growth levers, like detail page content optimization for SEO and conversion, including but not limited to titles, description, product images, competitive and keyword analysis.)
For account management, the ideal candidate would demonstrate Accountability, Organization, Attention to Detail, Resilience, and good Communication skills. For this role, you will already need to know the ins and outs of Amazon's platforms and guidelines in order to perform the following: account set up, SKU set up, content upload, create shipments, file support cases, create promotions, run reports, etc, on behalf of the client.
Health savings account
Paid time off
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Work Location: Fully Remote