We’re looking for a talented QA Tester to join our team and help design and implement a
rigorous testing process as a part of our release process.
What you’ll be doing:
● Working closely with the Director of QA to schedule releases for the product roadmap.
● Working collaboratively with our team of developers in an agile environment
● Writing test cases and plans for featured applications
● Thoroughly testing featured applications as they are prepared for release
● Identifying, properly documenting and helping prioritize bugs found during testing
● Knowing our platform, especially back end processes, inside and out. You will be the
one who should know when a new feature might cause a regression in another.
● Provide feedback on user experience to the Product Managers
What you bring to the team:
● 1+ years experience writing test plans and cases
● Solid QA experience working in an agile QA capacity using the latest tools
● Experience using JIRA, TestRail, PaperTrail and AWS
● Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include evening shifts in crunch times
(not a standard 9-5!)
● Clear, effective, and proactive communication skills
● Experience with automation testing a plus!
● Start up experience a strong plus!
What we offer:
● A fun and casual work environment - friendly coworkers, game nights, and free snacks!
● Offices in Manhattan, NY and Bellevue, WA ( next door to Seattle )
● Competitive pay with health benefits (medical, dental, vision), equity and paid leave
● Laid-back environment: jeans, plaid, t-shirts; you get the gist
Incubated by Bedrocket Media Ventures, Sportsrocket is building the leading global network of
OTT sports channels. Over the last three years, we have built and launched leading digital
sports channels, including Network A, Kick TV, and Skratch, and built the best-in-class
technology platform for leagues, teams, rights holders, and fans. Sportsrocket is changing the
way sports rights holders think about creating online video channels through our proprietary
technology and creative studio. Sportsrocket was founded by Brian Bedol, who previously
co-founded Classic Sports Network (now known as ESPN Classic) and College Sports
Television (CSTV). CSTV pioneered bringing sports into the digital age, launching March
Madness on the web and building a network of 350 university sites on a common technology