Marketing Manager, Official Comedy
Marketing | New York, NY
Coming soon from Bedrocket Media Ventures: Official Comedy – YouTube’s new comedy channel.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, social media savvy Marketing Manager.
- Create, manage, and grow Official Comedy’s presence through YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Pinterest, blogs, and other strategically relevant online verticals
- Craft a consistent voice specific to the network’s initiatives
- Implement and advocate best practices for YouTube community management
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Maintain content calendar for publishing and promotion
- Must be up to speed on all social media trends
- Must be knowledgeable of the current comedy circuit
- Must have strong writing and communication skills
- 3-4 years relevant experience in PR, media, social media and/or marketing
About Bedrocket Media Ventures
Bedrocket Media Ventures is the first media company created for the social TV generation. Founded in 2011, the company is a key partner in the You Tube original programming initiative, and is the only partner to be awarded four channels: Network A, action sports in partnership with Wasserman Media Group; KickTV, global soccer news and entertainment in partnership with Major League Soccer; Look TV, fashion and beauty in partnership with Full Picture Entertainment, the creators of Project Runway; Official Comedy, the YouTube destination that showcases the best of classic and current comedians. Visit bedrocket.com for links to the channels and more information.