Marketing Manager, Network A
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Network A, a digital media startup focused broadly on action sports and culture, is in immediate need of a marketing manager to join our expanding team. Network A is a fast-growing media company in need of a clever marketing mind to harness our building momentum and translate it to both action sports enthusiasts and the larger mainstream audience.
The Network A marketing manager's responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with senior management to develop and define the Network A brand identity; communicating that identity out to the action sports industry and beyond, and using your network of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Developing social media strategies to drive Network A's content distribution and growing its social media audience, with a focus on Facebook.
- Collaborating with senior management to design the Network A visual identity on all digital platforms.
- Developing and executing marketing plans for all Network A programming, from premiere through completion, including ad buys, social media marketing, creative cross-promotions, and PR efforts.
- Developing larger PR and off-channel marketing efforts for the brand
- Collaborating with strategic partners to ensure the widest possible distribution of the Network A brand message.
- Gathering and interpreting analytics from YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and applying that data at the inception phase of all marketing initiatives.
The Network A marketing manager must:
- Have at least 5 years marketing experience, preferably within the action sports, popular culture, and/or media.
- Have a strong grasp of traditional action sports (skate, snow, surf, ski, BMX, moto), a familiarity for the major personalities and brands, and an understanding of how those personalities and brands intersect with the larger popular culture.
- Be able to operate in the highly dynamic, loosely structured environment of a media startup, which requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Be actively engaged on all major social media platforms and aware of emerging platforms as well.