Marketing | New York, NY
Bedrocket Media Ventures is a new media company with four channels that are a part of the Google/YouTube original programming initiative. We are looking for 2-3 interns for the fall 2012 semester to work in our marketing department.
If you have a passion for all things comedy, are obsessed with the world of fashion and beauty, or love action sports, and are looking to gain experience in media marketing, we want you to apply.
Our interns will work closely with the whole marketing team and will be mentored throughout their time at Bedrocket.
- Helping with copywriting META data for videos
- Assisting in moderating comments on social media
- Contributing to team meetings with ideas and possible solutions
- Discovering potential distribution partners
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2-3 half-days per week during semester
- Current undergraduate college student and able to receive college credit for the internship
- Knowledge of social media for marketing purposes
- Good sense of humor
- Eagerness to learn
- Creativity, especially in problem-solving
- Passion for and interest in the subject matter
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, including links to your Twitter, blog, etc. We want to get a sense of your personality, why you would be a good addition to the team, what you’re looking to get out of the internship, and what sets you apart.
If you are interested in working on action sports specifically, please also include a link to your favorite action sports video with a brief explanation of why you love it.
Internship is for college credit only. Bedrocket is an equal opportunity employer.