SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - US
Brand Management & Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
BEAUTY TREND USA Inc.
At GLOSSYBOX we set our sights on highlighting and boosting every individual's beauty & self-confidence. At a sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we are now established as the leading e-commerce beauty subscription service, having delivered more than 11 million boxes to date. They are the ones who mold the distinct and inspiring work atmosphere, in which you as well will flourish! As our customers are the focus of all our efforts, we want to inspire them by facilitating a well-rounded beauty experience.
Come discover beauty with us and apply now!
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The GLOSSYBOX Business Development/Sales Manager is a glossy go-getter, confident, business savvy and charming. He/she can build relationships with ease and loves a good challenge - “I can’t” is not part of his/her vocabulary. As a Business Development/Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing exceptional products that excite our customers while building and maintain relationships with luxury beauty brands. You know how to convey brand value and sell an idea/service/product in an appealing way. Excellent people skills and confidence are vital for success in this role.
- Ensure a steady supply of high-quality beauty products as a key member of the Business Development team by reaching individual sales targets
- Establish, prioritize and execute department’s monthly/quarterly/annual plan in conjunction with the Business Development team, ensuring the department achieves agreed upon brand/product acquisition and retention goals
- Oversee creation of tailored, compelling and innovative partnership presentations for brand partners
- Ensure a first-rate brand feedback process in conjunction with the Marketing department
- Support the Head of Business Development in developing and implementing strategic brand-building partnership campaigns
- Minimum educational requirement: BA/BS
- 3-5 years of Sales or Business Development experience, preferably with leading beauty brands
- Outstanding sales and relationship building skills
- Close network of key decision makers in the beauty industry
- You are not afraid of cold calling
- High energy with excellent communication skills – you are able to charm people off their feet
- Passion for beauty and the latest trends in the luxury category
- Motivated self-starter, detail oriented and organized
- Authorization to work in the US
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Commuter benefits
- The chance to shape the future of the leading disruptor in the international luxury beauty discovery space.
- An international team as well as business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures.
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Open-space loft office in the heart of New York City located in Tribeca
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX
We look forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter and CV) directly online.
Your data will be used solely for purposes of the application procedure, e.g. for planning and holding selection interviews and tests, for evaluating and assessing the ensuing results, and for everything needed in the application process. The application will be transmitted directly to the staff responsible in the Personnel Department. As a global company, consisting of many subsidiaries world-wide, the Beauty Trend Group has international standards and uses world-wide resources. We will be glad to pass on your application within the Beauty Trend Group to other interested managers, either third parties acting in the name of the Beauty Trend Group (e.g. freelancers or outside consultants) or, in case of vacancies which your application profile fits, to managers in other Beauty Trend companies. By submitting your application you declare your agreement that the Beauty Trend Group may pass on your personal details, as far as necessary, to subsidiary companies or third parties acting in the name of the Beauty Trend Group. Please tell us if you do not agree to this. For our application management we use Jobscore, a job-applicant tool with headquarters in the USA (560 Mission Street, Suite 1394, San Francisco, CA 94105). If you apply to us by e-mail, we shall save your application manually in the job-applicant tool. We have concluded standard EU contractual clauses with Jobscore, in order to ensure that Jobscore deals properly with your data and does not use them for its own purposes or pass them on. For further information see also the Data Protection Declaration of Jobscore: https://www.jobscore.com/agreements/privacy_policy/.