Online Marketing Trainee (focus Sweden and Norway) (m/f)
Marketing | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
BEAUTY TREND HOLDING GMBH
At the sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment and the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create THE platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we established as leading E-Commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 11 million boxes until today.
Come discover beauty with us and apply now!
ONLINE MARKETING TRAINEE (Focus Sweden and Norway) (M/F)
As Online Marketing Trainee at GLOSSYBOX you will soon become an expert in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and Online Marketing in general. You are part of our global Online Marketing team, supporting all local countries in relation to Online Marketing strategy and implementation. You will learn the language of Online Marketing and how to place GLOSSYBOX with great performance outcomes.
- Your one year trainee program starts with a focus on Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- You will develop into the main marketing point of contact for the team in the Swedish and Norwegian team and support their operational needs
- You create campaigns and reportings, you track and monitor: we want you to understand our business model as a whole and get a deep understanding of our marketing channels and the conversion funnel
- You analyze our target consumer groups and their behavior and work continuously on optimizing campaigns
- You read, extract, report and understand all our marketing KPIs
- You switch into perspective of our customers from their Google Search and Facebook Ads terms and focus on a great customer lifetime value
- You buy the best traffic for the best price
- We don’t expect any previous knowledge, but we expect the willingness to train hard and learn the language of Online Marketing
- You are happy to learn something new every day and are willing to learn coding or you already have first experiences with programming
- You maybe already gathered some experience in E-Commerce or Online Marketing or related fields
- You have an analytical and results driven mindset as well as structured problem solving skills
- You think independently and take action on your own responsibility
- You bring strong communication skills to the table
- You speak and write both Swedish and / or Norwegian on a native speaker level. English language skills are no doubt a plus.
- From zero to hero: After an intense year of training on the job you will be an Online Marketing Star with a broad skill set
- A dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team that values the ideas you are having
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and a casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from feel-good days over regular health days, free fruit buffet twice a week to special employee discounts
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date by email at jobs(at)glossybox.de or apply directly online.
Your data will be used solely for purposes of the application procedure, e.g. for planning and holding selection interviews and tests, for evaluating and assessing the ensuing results, and for everything needed in the application process. The application will be transmitted directly to the staff responsible in the Personnel Department. As a global company, consisting of many subsidiaries world-wide, the Beauty Trend Group has international standards and uses world-wide resources. We will be glad to pass on your application within the Beauty Trend Group to other interested managers, either third parties acting in the name of the Beauty Trend Group (e.g. freelancers or outside consultants) or, in case of vacancies which your application profile fits, to managers in other Beauty Trend companies. By submitting your application you declare your agreement that the Beauty Trend Group may pass on your personal details, as far as necessary, to subsidiary companies or third parties acting in the name of the Beauty Trend Group. Please tell us if you do not agree to this. For our application management we use Jobscore, a job-applicant tool with headquarters in the USA (560 Mission Street, Suite 1394, San Francisco, CA 94105). If you apply to us by e-mail, we shall save your application manually in the job-applicant tool. We have concluded standard EU contractual clauses with Jobscore, in order to ensure that Jobscore deals properly with your data and does not use them for its own purposes or pass them on. For further information see also the Data Protection Declaration of Jobscore: https://www.jobscore.com/agreements/privacy_policy/.