Social Media + Marketing Assistant | Natural Beauty Company
Marketing | Social Media | Novato, CA | Full Time
To apply: You must live within a very comfortable and realistic commuting distance to Novato, California.
About Beauty Heroes:
Beauty Heroes® is healthy natural and organic beauty discovery service and online beauty retailer. We hold the most stringent ingredient standard and are passionate about products that are healthy for people AND planet. Our headquarters and flagship store are located in beautiful downtown Novato, California. We deliver the very best in healthy beauty to our customers around the world one Hero product at a time. We are elevating the conversation around healthy beauty with the strictest ingredient standard in the beauty industry and a our "Live Lighter. Love More." approach to conscious beauty consumption. We are seeking a motivated, creative and dynamic marketing and social media superstar with a genuine interest in growing with a company and making an impact. To learn more about Beauty Heroes® visit www.beauty-heroes.com.
About the Position:
This full-time position will be a full-time member of our Marketing Team, overseeing our social media platforms, our Brand Ambassador program and coordinating all of our various marketing initiatives. You love creating content on social media, are genuinely interested in the ever-changing social media landscape, you have excellent written communication skills and judgement, attention to detail, and you work mindfully and thoroughly on each task at hand. You are able adjust priorities depending on the business needs. You are trustworthy, dependable and enjoy being relied upon for critical tasks and organizational support. You are experienced with all aspects of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. You are excited to work for a small, but growing company and a passionate, fun leadership team. You enjoy working in a diverse and fast-paced work environment.
- Engaging, creating and scheduling content on all social media platforms
- Managing our Brand Ambassador program
- Coordinating all media outreach
- Preparing partnership agreements in our digital signing platform
- Responding to incoming inquiries
- Plan and help to execute marketing events
- Proof read all marketing materials
- Manage our robust media library
- Creating systems to keep our CEO and our Marketing team organized
- Keeping track of deliverables in our project management platform
- Uphold, inspire and communicate company’s vision, mission and values
Is This You?
- Thoughtful, detail oriented and thorough
- Impressive time management skills
- Obsessed with understanding what makes our brand tick
- Proven success working collaboratively with creative teams
- Accountable and trustworthy
- Leads a healthy lifestyle
- Loves healthy beauty and cares about the environment
- Creative with social media
- Able to self-manage deadlines
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with creating social media content
- A degrees in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- A strong understanding of social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and an interest in social media management.
- Access to the best in natural, healthy beauty products
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday + Sick time
- Flexible Schedule
- Work directly with CEO + Director of Marketing
- Opportunity to grow with the company
To apply, please write a brief well-crafted cover email to accompany your resume. We request that you include 2 recent professional references that we can contact.
You must live within a very comfortable and realistic commuting distance to Novato, California.
Please Note: Resumé’s without a cover will not be considered.