Beanfields Brand Ambassador
Field Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Part Time
Beanfields started with a big idea—to help change the way people eat by creating delicious and nutritious snacks with mainstream appeal, and using non-GMO ingredients, with beans as the primary ingredient. We wanted great-tasting chips that appealed to health-conscious snackers. The chips needed to taste just as good, if not better, than traditional tortilla chips. Additionally, the chips had to be vegan, gluten-free, allergy-friendly and made with Non-GMO ingredients.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who share our vision and are up to the challenge of playing a critical role in building the next great snack brand with the potential for significant personal and professional development.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the brand
- Conduct in-store sampling demos
- Be on-site on time/early for event activation
- Become a subject matter expert and share key product messages to encourage purchase intent
- Create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Report directly to National Marketing Manager
- Maintain in-store / sales team relationships
- Successfully achieve demo goals
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Relevant experience in conducting demos, events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Proven ability to self-manage a workload and communicate proactively
- Organization and planning skills
- Must be able to work weekends with at least 80% of time spent in the field executing demos
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Adaptability is a must
- Energetic and confident when engaging with consumers
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity such as setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 30 lbs.
- All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
As a Beanfields #BEANFIEND, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Free Beanfields product
- Free Beanfields premiums (swag) and uniform
- Ability to create new contacts & networks
If interested in becoming a #BEANFIEND and joining our Bean Team please email a resume, and picture of yourself doing something you find to be #positivelyaddicting