Operations | Berkeley, California | Full Time
BAS Research is California’s first licensed medical cannabis manufacturing and research group, dedicated to developing breakthrough pharmaceutical grade products. BAS provides a variety of services to clients, including formulation, C02 extraction, contract manufacturing, and packaging.BAS Research’s purpose is to enhance society and heal the world by manufacturing safe cannabis products that we trust to give to our families and clients. Our goal is to replace the negative social stigma associated with cannabis, with an all-natural, bio-nutraceutical approach.
With a focus on standardized dosing, products produced at BAS provide all of the potential medicinal benefits of cannabis, without the risks associated with the variations in the current marketplace. Standardized dosing, testing and research are the first step to confirming the effectiveness of medical marijuana. Cannabis entering the BAS facility is tested for potency using Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography and is sent to an independent third party laboratory for microbial and pesticide screening.
Visit Us: www.basresearch.com and check-out BAS Research featured on Dr.Oz Show
A Laboratory Assistant is expected to work with all related processes and equipment located in the Chemistry Department and are expected to follow strict standard operating procedures and safety guidelines that will include daily deadlines and performance audit. You will be responsible to complete all tasked protocols to meet all of BAS Research’s expectations. Your primary responsibilities shall include, but is not limited to
- Cleaning laboratory equipment and glassware
- Transferring of materials
- Restocking laboratory supplies and consumables
- Sample preparation
- Laboratory upkeep
- Waste and by-product management
- Other duties in support of the laboratory technicians and chief scientist while in strict adherence to all of the Chemistry Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the Company.
- Are you 21 years old or older?
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role.
- Must have the ongoing right to work in the U.S.
- High school education