Account Executive - Northern California
Sales | Berkeley, California | Full Time
BAS Research is California’s first licensed cannabis manufacturing and research group, dedicated to developing breakthrough pharmaceutical grade products. BAS provides a variety of services to clients, including formulation, C02 extraction, contract manufacturing, and packaging. BAS Research’s purpose is to enhance society and heal the world by manufacturing safe cannabis products. Our goal is to replace the negative social stigma associated with cannabis, with an all-natural, bio-nutraceutical approach.
With a focus on standardized dosing, products produced at BAS provide all of the potential benefits of cannabis, without the risks associated with the variations in the current marketplace. Standardized dosing, testing, and research are the first step to confirming the effectiveness of Cannabis. Raw materials entering the BAS facility is tested for potency using Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography and is sent to an independent third party laboratory for microbial and pesticide screening.
Visit Us: www.basresearch.com, basinfused.com and check-out BAS Research featured on Dr.Oz Show
- Identify prospects and initiate cold calling, client visits and emails.
- Convert prospects into revenue generating clients
- Establish new accounts by visiting prospective customers and following up on all leads
- Drive revenue in your defined territory to meet or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Travel within your defined territory, with occasional out of territory travel
- 5 years experience in a sales role for pharmaceutical and or medical device industry
- Experience in the Medical Cannabis Industry
- Self-starter who consistently takes initiative to build relationships, new leads and drive revenue
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal communication (written & verbal) skills including establishing a business plan and managing and tracking a client pipeline via a CRM.
- Proven track record of prospecting, closing deals and exceeding established quotas
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Medical Cannabis Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive level contacts
- High attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Self-motivated and eager to succeed
- Must have a reliable car and a clean driving record
- Completed a BA/BS with a strong academic record