Venue Find Administrator
Accenture | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Banks Sadler is an international full service event management agency with a proven track record of delivering powerful global events services to both blue chip and SMEs.
Passionate and client focused, Banks Sadler’s multi-award winning services can be used as a single service or complete solution, we offer the full range of event and venue management services including event production, venue finding, event management, corporate travel and event software.
Operating out of London, York, Dusseldorf, Paris and New York every year we handle over 15,000 venue find bookings and 400 event management projects and save our clients an average of 31% against published prices because our £100m+ buying power means we drive down costs.
Main Purpose of the role
A key role within one of our venue finding teams, handling invoicing for the account
The role involves working closely with the all members of the team and requires excellent communication skills for dealing with clients and suppliers as well as first class numeracy skills and attention to detail. This is an office-based position.
- Checking invoices received on behalf of the client
- Liaising with the client after the event to ensure they are satisfied with the charges made
- Dealing with any invoice related problems
- Handling deposit payments
- Producing weekly compiled invoices to be sent to the client
- Ensuring all invoices are processed for payment within the payment terms agreed
- Manage the Up-lift process where necessary
- Monitoring the receipt of purchase orders
- Client liaison
- Supplier liaison
- Maintaining up to date records on all working files
- Maintaining a good filing system
- Obtaining copies of public liability certificates from hotels to the value of £5 million
Skills and background required include:
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numeracy and accuracy
- Good understanding of different currencies, VAT & exchange rates
- Good keyboard and computer skills (Word, basic Excel and Outlook)
- Confident user of office equipment (scanner, fax)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler, and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people. In return we offer social committee activities, fresh fruit every week, wellness day every month and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few - we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.