Senior Proposal Writer
Sales and Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Banks Sadler is a global meetings and event management agency with an enviable client list of some of the world’s leading brands.
This is an important new role within the company working within the Solutions team to support proposal and pitch activity across the Banks Sadler Group.
Activity on the team includes creative and logistics event proposals, RFI’s and RFPs and activity to support client presentations.
This position reports to the Head of Event Solutions and works closely with a number of teams across the business including our overseas offices in France, Germany and the US.
- Produce proposals for all of Banks Sadler’s services including Event Management, logistics, production, SMMPs, event technology and travel
- Completing and managing the production of RFI and RFP documentation in line with client deadlines
- Complete creative pitch proposals and presentations
- Input in the brainstorming process to create solutions which fit and wow our clients
- Commercial - working with Group Operations Director and Head of solutions on pricing and commercial solutions
- Work with the Sales team and account Directors to understand the clients brief
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role with an agency background
- Detailed understanding of Banks Sadler’s capability and experience
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and an eye for design
- Understanding of all services
- Event Management experience essential
- Good product and destination knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication in local language and attention to detail
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Be numerate and with good level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to follow set processes and work to deadline and targets
- Good organisational and time management skills
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. This is a full time position based in our London office. Salary dependent on experience. No recruitment agencies please